Thursday 16 June 2011

Birthday Goodies!

Notepad and Hardcover Book of Shakespeare's Sonnets - Anthropologie

Side Plates - Anthropologie

Lino Print - Vickie Heanie from Studio Scilly

Lovely Notebook - unknown source

Felted Purse - Tracey Brown

Inner Lining of Purse - Vintage Fabric
I thought I'd share with you some of my lovely birthday treats from various people :)
Some of these were given to me by my Mum, who I must get my love of handmade gorgeous things from, and the Anthropologie pieces I bought myself on behalf of my boyfriend because I had a 15% off voucher to use in store thanks to the Anthro club, which I strongly recommend for anyone who covets their products to look into as it is FREE and you get all sorts of benefits like birthday vouchers and free one-off events like wine tasting (which was fascinating and delicious, just so you know). Everyone should look at http://www.anthropologie.eu/  to see all their lovely things :).

No comments:

Post a Comment