Sunday 19 February 2012

Project 2012

Ok, so to give myself something to do to keep the creative juices flowing (when I'm not at work) I decided to embark on a photography project which involves taking a single photograph everyday. So far I have had to cheat only a little bit as there was about a week in Febraury that I found extremely uninspiring. However, since the clouds have passed and the sun has come out, prompting spring to start springing, I have got back into the rhythm of it all.
The idea is that, as individual images the photographs will not really be that interesting, but as a collective they create a picture of my everyday as I have seen it. I have not altered the images in any way (contrast, brightness, resizing etc.) so it is a true representation of what I have seen.
Here are a few from the first 50 days of 2012.
I promise not to leave it so long next time!
January 26th
January 6th


January 27th

February 5th

February 7th


No comments:

Post a Comment